Ars. is the home for people who want to and can make a real difference for business leaders.
Experience the Ars. difference
Become part of
Ars. and make
We are constantly looking for motivated and committed interns (m / f / d) who will support our team for at least 5 months in carrying out national and international M&A transactions.
Next possible start: March / April 2021 in the Barcelona office
What we offer you:
- Our flat hierarchy guarantees independent work along the entire value chain of M&A processes
- Concrete tasks and the integration into a professional and cooperative working environment enable you an excellent, practice-oriented entry into this exciting professional field
- We like to keep good interns on a long-term basis – during and after their studies
What your tasks include:
- Active involvement and participation in different phases of M&A processes
- Support with mandates in cooperation with our colleagues from M&A Worldwide
- Research and preparation of company and market reviews
- Creation of target customer lists and presentation documents
- Elaboration of pitches and active pitching
- Business development
What our expectations of you are:
- Study of business administration or related field of studies in the last year of study
- Ability to work in a team, conscientious and independent way of working
- Quick comprehension, resilience and the ability to “think outside the box”
- Professional working proficiency in Spanish and English
- Availability for a continuous period of at least 5 months
All information about us and our international network can be found at our website.
Are you interested? Then please send your application using our Careers Page.